Bethany Leanne Markowski
Photo shown aged to 29 years
MISSING SINCE: March 4, 2001 | MISSING FROM: Jackson, Tennessee
- Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth: February 1, 1990
- Age Missing: 11
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Height: 4'8"
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Gender: Female
- Race: Caucasian
- Alias/Nickname: None known
At the time of her disappearance, she was missing her baby molars. She bites her fingernails when she is nervous. She has a mole on her left breast and freckles on her cheeks and nose.
A green shirt, blue or black jeans, and black shoes.
Bethany was last seen on March 4, 2001 returning to Jackson, Tennessee after a trip to Little Rock, Arkansas. She has never been seen again.
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation: 1-800-824-3463
- Jackson Police Department: 1-731-425-8400
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: 1-800-843-5678
- Police Case #: M0112003
- NCIC Case #: M-721421730
- NCMEC Case #: 906662
www.411GINA.org - Uncovering Missing Pieces to Find the Missing
©GINA For Missing Persons FOUNDation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, All Rights Reserved.